Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January...

Well, January completely snuck up on me. Christmas Eve was exhilerating and awesome--but man, I'm wiped the week afterwards...

So, suddenly, here I am back in town, and low and behold January happens regardless of whether or not I want to take a ski trip...:)

Thanks to my team for being so flexible.

Here are just some of the few songs to come in January as we explore "The Office." P.S. I am a huge Office addict--yes I have every single episode, and can't get enough of the Dwight and Jim interaction.

This Week:
Office Theme--woohoo--one more time...will this be the new ESPN thing???
Karma Chameleon--yes, I know. this is not a joke.:)
I Don't Wanna Be--Gavin DeGraw--enough said!
Simple Gifts/Tis So Sweet To Trust in Jesus

And coming up: (the team doesn't even know this...)
9 to 5--Dolly!
Taking Care of Business
And a few more fun songs...

No comments: